Fare Payment and Front Door Boarding to Return on August 10
Beginning Monday, Aug. 10, TANK will resume fare collection and front door boarding on all trips. TANK buses are now outfitted with plexiglass shields to help protect drivers and customers.
The fastest and safest way to pay your fare is with the TANK Transit app. Cash fare and pre-paid passes are also still accepted.
Customers can purchase fare by downloading Transit app on your mobile device or have your cash fare ready when boarding any TANK bus using exact change.
Know before you go
To make your trip safer please follow these guidelines:
- Mask required. Face coverings are now required to ride TANK.
- Practice social distancing by providing as much space between you, other passengers and TANK employees
- Be fare-ready: if using cash fare have it ready and insert it into the fare box quickly then proceed to a seat.
- Use contactless payment. The Transit app with EzFare is free to download and allows riders to purchase fare anytime, anywhere. Tickets can be stored on your smartphone and activated up to 30 minutes before boarding. After you board the bus, just show your digital pass to the driver as you board.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Wash your hands and avoid touching your face.