Southbank Shuttle Temporary Suspension of Service- Beginning Monday 4/6/2020
TANK COVID-19 Update –
Southbank Shuttle Temporary Suspension of Service – Effective Monday 4/6/2020
Other Temporary Service Reductions Remain: Local Routes – Sunday Schedule
Some Express Routes will operate – Check Below/Website for Details by route
In addition to the reduced service that has been operated over the last two weeks, TANK will further reduce service, effective Monday 4/6/2020. Beginning Monday, TANK will temporarily suspend Southbank Shuttle service due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
TANK continues to ask all passengers to limit non-essential travel on TANK buses to allow for safe travel for those performing essential services in the community.
A Summary of TANK’s Current Service Levels:
TANK REDUCED SCHEDULE –As of 4/6/2020
Until further notice, TANK will be operating a reduced “Sunday Plus” schedule.
Routes operating and their level of service are described below.
1. The following TANK Local Routes are operating a SUNDAY Schedule every day:
· 1 Dixie Highway
· 3 Ludlow
· 5 City Heights
· 7 Latonia
· 8 Eastern Avenue
· 12 Bellevue/Dayton
· 16 West Newport/NKU
· 25 Southgate/Alexandria
· 33 Thomas More Parkway/Crestview Hills
*Routes #9 Taylor Mill/Independence and #11 Ft. Thomas do not operate Sunday service and will not run during this time.
2. Southbank Shuttle is not running.
3. Some TANK Express Routes will be operating:
· 2X Airporter – Weekday Schedule will operate 7 days a week
· 31X Rolling Hills Express – Regular Weekday Schedule Mon-Fri as published – NO CHANGE
· 39X Petersburg Road/South Hebron Express –Sunday Schedule will operate 7 days a week
· 40X Worldwide Blvd/North Hebron Express-- MODIFIED SCHEDULE will operate 7 days a week
*The 1X, 17X, 18X, 22X, 25X, 28X, 30X, 32X, 35X, 42X do not have Sunday service and will not run until further notice.