Fare Structure & Passes
Fare options listed below. For a printable version of the full fare structure, click here.
Transfers cost $0.25 and are good within two hours of issue and can be used at any bus stop or on any bus except on the Southbank Shuttle. Buy a $5 Metro/TANK Day Pass for unlimited travel on both systems.
Fare & Pass Options
- Local Cash Fare – $1.50
- Senior/Disabled Fare – Local Fixed Route Service – $0.75
- RAMP Fare – Zone 1 – $2.50
- RAMP Fare – Zone 2 – $5
- Student Fare (middle and high school) – $1
- TANK 1-Day Pass – $3.50
- Southbank Shuttle Fare – $1
- Metro/TANK 1-Day Pass – $5
- TANK 30 Day Pass – $66
- Senior Disabled Sticker – $33
- Metro/TANK Monthly Pass – $105
- Student (middle and high school) Ten Ride Pass – $10
Fixed Route Service
Reduced Fare for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
TANK offers a reduced fare for senior citizens (age 65 and over) and for people with disabilities (proof of Medicare or SSI assistance is required to receive the discount.) Eligible persons should have a TANK Reduced Fare Photo ID made at the TANK headquarters to show the driver. A Medicare card may also be presented, with valid photo ID.
- RAMP passengers in Zone 1 can purchase one monthly pass or up to four ticket books at $88 or $25 per book respectively.
- RAMP passengers in Zone 2 can purchase one monthly pass or up to four ticket books at $175 or $50 per book respectively.