Fare Structure & Passes
Fare options listed below. For a printable version of the full fare structure, click here.
Transfers cost $0.25 and are good within two hours of issue and can be used at any bus stop or on any bus except on the Southbank Shuttle. Buy a $5 Metro/TANK Day Pass for unlimited travel on both systems.
Fare & Pass Options
- Local Cash Fare – $1.50
- Senior/Disabled Fare – Local Fixed Route Service – $0.75
- RAMP Fare – Zone 1 – $2.50
- RAMP Fare – Zone 2 – $5
- Student Fare (middle and high school) – $1
- TANK 1-Day Pass – $3.50
- Southbank Shuttle Fare – $1
- Metro/TANK 1-Day Pass – $5
- TANK 30 Day Pass – $66
- Senior Disabled Sticker – $33
- Metro/TANK Monthly Pass – $105
- Student (middle and high school) Ten Ride Pass – $10
Reduced Fare Program
Reduced Fare for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
TANK offers a reduced fare for senior citizens (age 65 and over) and for people with disabilities (proof of Medicare or SSI assistance is required to receive the discount.) Eligible persons should have a TANK Reduced Fare Photo ID made at the TANK headquarters to show the driver. A Medicare card may also be presented, with valid photo ID.
- RAMP passengers in Zone 1 can purchase one monthly pass or up to four ticket books at $88 or $25 per book respectively.
- RAMP passengers in Zone 2 can purchase one monthly pass or up to four ticket books at $175 or $50 per book respectively.
Other Transportation & Fare Assistance Resources
We understand that our services may not meet the needs of everyone, and that the cost of transportation can be a barrier. We are here to help and have listed below several resource sites and organizations within our community who can assist with transportation and/or the payment of your transportation services.
This site offers several resources who can provide transportation and/or assist with payment of transportation.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
BAWAC (Medicaid trips and limited public transportation)
Owen Co Transit (Medicaid trips and limited public transportation primarily rural counties)
Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass (FTSB) (Medicaid eligible only)
Email Form: http://www.ftsb.org/contact-us.html
Area Agency on Aging
Cincinnati Area Veterans Services
Call Cincinnati: 513-861-3100
Call Fort Thomas: 859-572-6202
Cancer Patient Transportation
American Cancer Society
United Way of Greater Cincinnati
United Way of Greater Cincinnati offers savings for area businesses, non-profits, and government.