The Regional Area Mobility Program (RAMP) is a door to door paratransit service available to disabled citizens who are unable to use TANK’s fixed route bus service. RAMP serves the areas of Boone, Campbell, and Kenton counties in Northern Kentucky, which are also served by TANK’s fixed route system. Large print and or recorded schedules are available upon request.
qualifying for ramp services
Please call our Special Services office at 859-814-2135 to receive information on program eligibility and registration, reserving your rides, planning your trip, fares, passenger assistance, cancellations, transfers and other policies you need to know in order to use RAMP.
Steps to qualify to use RAMP
- Request Application 859-814-2135
- Medical Verification filled out by Doctor
- Call to set up assessment upon completing the first 2 steps above
- Individuals who are unable to ride, board or disembark from a regular service, accessible TANK vehicle without the assistance of another individual (except the operator of a wheelchair lift or boarding assistance device)
- Individuals with disabilities who have a specific impairment-related condition which prevent them from traveling to or from a regular bus stop